My Fellow Americans,
It is an honor to be able to contribute to The CRE Review. I look forward to helping this fine blog and its readership stay abreast of what's going on in real-estate.
If you need to reach me: creJingleMale@gmail.com
Now let's get back to business. Here is what has been going in this sphere recently:
- Demand for Commercial Real Estate Loans is on the Rise - SoberLook
- According to JPMorgan, interest-only loans (equivalent to "balloon" mortgage) are on the rise and average loan coupon has been declining.
- Wall Street Sees Promise in Multifamily Loans - WSJ Developments
- “Multifamily loans lead the pack in terms of how aggressive the lenders will get” within commercial real estate, said Christopher Haynes...
- Germany to Sell Real Estate to Lone Star for $1.4 Billion - Bloomberg
- It’s the country’s biggest commercial-property deal of the year.
- Blackstone, Ranieri Betting on Bad FHA Loans: Mortgages - Bloomberg
- The FHA’s recent auction had 13 loan pools that sold for 24.8 cents to 59.3 cents per dollar of unpaid principal balance. The sales prevented $1 billion in fiscal 2013 losses for the agency’s insurance fund, Galante said
- Starwood Books Upgrade as Hotel Demand Slows: Corporate Finance - Bloomberg
- The company plans to generate 65 percent of its earnings from fees, Chief Executive Officer Frits van Paasschen said on an Oct. 25 conference call.
- Jingle Male