- New Freddie deal
- American Assets Trust raises $563.75mm (looks like they paid 8 points for the money though)
- Cole RE Investments raises $315mm senior unsecured credit facility via BOA, JP, USBank, and RBS
- First Potomac raised $100mm in preferred equity
- Kilroy ($135mm @ 4.27% 7 year, on a SanFran property),
- ARC acquired and financed Snow View Plaza and Lakeside Plaza,
- $6mm CTL on a Walgreens in Medford OR (24.6years, amortizing, 6.15%, 88% LTV)
- $5mm Walgreens in Raleigh NC (10/30, 6.253% coupon, 66.4% LTV)
- Thomas D Wood secured $4.5mm for a shopping center bank loan at 1mL+335 and a 0% LTV.
- Thomas D Wood secured $3mm for a shopping center. Fully amortizing with a 15 year term and a 6.25% rate.
At the same time, CRE sales are expected to continue to strengthen in the Manhattan market in CBRE's opinion.